× Welcome to the Centrify Community! Looking for Express & Smart Card Help? Click Here

Invalid Profile

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Participant II
#1 of 5 731
Accepted Solution

Invalid Profile

I have no idea what board I should post this on. Its in regards to getting a MDM policy downloaded onto a new iPhone.

I configured Apple DEP with Centrify. I turn on the iphone for the first time, and it can see that there is a configuration profile to download because it prompts for Active Directory credentials. I put my credentials in, and it says "The configuration for your iPhone could not be downloaded. Invalid Profile"

Help please!

Slamdance

Centrify Advisor I
#2 of 5 706

Re: Invalid Profile

Hi @Slamdance,

By googling the error message, that appears to be a common Apple issue. 

Couple of suggestion are to check the iOS console (see KB below) or check if there is any conflict MDM profile already installed on the device (Systems > General > Device Management):

https://centrify.force.com/support/Article/KB-4992-How-to-collect-console-logs-for-iOS-devices

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Henry

Participant II
#3 of 5 705

Thanks for the reply!
The devices are brand new, out of the box. Now this morning, I put in my credentials on device boot, and nothing happens. No error, just nothing.
So I do not even have the Centrify Mobile App installed, to adjust log settings.
I googled the error, but I didn't find anything anywhere about this.
Participant II
#4 of 5 690

I figured it out. I had to configure the Cloud manager APNS certificate. Once I did that within Centrify settings, the profiles loaded on the iPhones.

Centrify Guru I
#5 of 5 687

Kudos for helping the community by updating the post with the correct answer to the issue!

Want to learn more about practical Centrify examples? Check out my blog at http://centrifying.blogspot.com
Follow Centrify: