× Welcome to the Centrify Community! Looking for Express & Smart Card Help? Click Here

[Read Me 1st] Helpful tips on posting in the Express Forum

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Manager
#1 of 1 727

[Read Me 1st] Helpful tips on posting in the Express Forum

Welcome to the Centrify Express Forum! Before posting your first question, please take a look at the following tips on how to get started:

• Please search the the community before posting, your question may have already been answered before
  • If you are a commercial customer, please contact your rep to get a Centrify Support account in order to post your questions in the paid product forums
  • If you post in the Express forum, the question will be answered in the context of that product
  • Make sure that you provide basic information like your OS, architecture and the version of Centrify Express
    • Include all relevant error messages, system specifications and a detailed description of your technical question in the post
    • See this post for helpful tips on how to submit the right information when posting.
  • Note: the current supported community version is always the latest

• Initiate a new thread instead of replying to an outdated/unrelated thread

AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.