Announcing the Availability of Centrify Server Suite 2017
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Centrify Server Suite 2017 introduces advancements in monitoring and auditing to secure SSH and ensure activity is attributed to an individual, along with major updates to Kerberos support
Enhancements to Centrify Server Suite deliver advanced monitoring and auditing of applications and files at the process level on Linux servers and workstations. Combined with existing shell-based monitoring, which includes features such as command recognition, video recording, and time-indexed commands, Server Suite uniquely attributes all activity to an individual versus a shared account or an alias and can even monitor real-time changes to critical system files such as SSH keys. Advanced monitoring adds an additional layer of security and functionality by monitoring process calls from the system kernel, which are virtually impossible to spoof.
Other enhancements include:
- Support for the Flexible Authentication Secure Tunneling (FAST) feature of Windows Server 2012 (aka Kerberos armoring)
- New support for granular privilege management of Windows system management features including Windows roles, features and add/remove programs
- Centrify Licensing Service, which provides a single, central location for Centrify Server Suite license management, and for viewing license usage
- Bundled open source packages can now be shipped and updated separately
- Performance of LDAP Proxy, Zone Provisioning Agent, and auditing
Take a look at additional resources below to learn more about Server Suite 2017:
- What’s New in Server Suite 2017 – New Features and Supported Platforms
- On-demand Webinar: What’s New in Server Suite 2017
- Server Suite Upgrade Guide
- Server Suite Online Help
- Release Notes
- Community Tech Blog: Centrify Server Suite 2017 – What’s New and What to Plan For
We will update this announcement as more content becomes available, so be sure to subscribe to this thread for future updates.
Have a question regarding this release? Join the conversation in our Server Suite Forum today!
Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.
These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.