× Welcome to the Centrify Community! We are rolling out product name changes — click here to learn more.

Centrify Customer Success Webinar - Expert Hour for SAML

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Community Manager
#1 of 2 599

Centrify Customer Success Webinar - Expert Hour for SAML

[ Edited ]

Recording for on-demand playback:

Date: August 2, 2017
Time: 11 am PT / 2 pm ET

As organizations adopt cloud-based apps, they need to tighten security and maintain compliance. They need centralized identity management. Centrify Identity Service (now part of Application Services) provides SAML integration for cloud app single sign-on. SAML eliminates the need to enter a different username and password for each application.

On Wednesday, August 2nd, join Jake Hall from the Centrify Customer Success team for a Q&A session on SAML setup. Get answers to frequently asked questions such as:

• What is SAML? What does SAML stand for? 
  • What are the benefits of SAML vs traditional username/password apps?
  • What is a SAML response? What does a SAML response include?
  • What is a SAML request?
  • What is a Name Identifier in a SAML response? How can I find it?
  • How can I include custom attributes in a SAML response?

Presenter:

Jake_profile.jpg

Jake Hall

Centrify Consultant, Identity Services

REGISTER NOW

To ask your own Centrify MFA-related question, log into the Centrify Community and post your question in the event thread here or send a direct message to @CentrifySupport via Twitter.

AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Community Manager
#2 of 2 312

Re: Centrify Customer Success Webinar - Expert Hour for SAML

[8/2/2017 Update] A recording of today's event has been posted above.

AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.