To enable cookies for Safari on your device, follow the instructions and then try to enroll again.
1. Go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button or by unlocking your phone
2. Select the Settings icon
3. Select Safari from the Settings menu
4. Select Accept Cookies from the Safari menu
5. Select From visited from the Accept Cookies menu
6. Press the Home buttonm to return to the iPhone/ iPad home screen
7. Go back the browser and refresh the enrollment page
HI. I have found this information very helpful. I was stuck not knowing what to do on my phone. many many thanks!!
Where is the accept cookies button at?
Thank you for good information
I have tried to enable cookies, by checking "enable"' but I still get comments from companies from I am ordering merchandise from, saying to enable my cookies? When I check allow in my setting, doesn't seem to work. Help!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.