This short video will show how to configure the Group Policy and setup Exchange Active Sync for Touchdown on Android.Read more...
In order for the Centrify Cloud Service to communicate securely with your enrolled iOS devices, you need an Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) SSL certificate signed by both Centrify and Apple. An APNS cert is required before you can enroll iOS devices. This step is not required if you intend to enroll only Android devices.Read more...
For the Beta3 release the Android Mobile Manager has to be upgraded. Please follow the steps to ensure a smooth upgrade for your Android device.
Step1: Unenroll your device
1. Launch the Mobile Manager on your Android
2. Once you see the main screen, on the top right hand corner click on “Menu”
3. Click on “Settings” under “Menu”
4. In the settings option, click on “Unenroll”
5. Once this operation completes you will not see the “Unenroll” option, which indicates the operation, completed successfully ( as shown below )
Step 2:Delete the existing Centrify Mobile Manager App
1. On your Android device under "Applications" , select "Manage Applications"
2. Locate the "Centrify Mobile Manager" and click on the same
3. Once the "Application Info" screen shows the Centrify Mobile Manager app, click on "Uninstall" to remove the app
4. Click "OK" when prompted to uninstall the app
Step 3:Download and Install new Centrify Mobile Manager App
Visit the cloud portal at – http://cloud.centrify.com from your Android device and click on the “Enroll Your Android Now”
Refer to the earlier posting on "How to: Enroll Android Devices" to Install the new App ( Beta3 )
Step 4: Enroll your device again
Refer to the earlier posting on “How to: Enroll Android Devices” and continue from Step4 to complete the enrollmentRead more...
Once the Cloud Management Suite has been installed, the server needs to be configured to make sure the Centrify Cloud Proxy Server is installed correctly and the service is running.
Here is a short video to show the settings on the server. Also refer to Page 12, section "Configuring the Centrify Cloud Proxy Server" in the Evaluation guide for "Direct Control for Mobile" for additional details.
This video shows how to install the Centrify Cloud Proxy Server which connects your Active Directory to the Centrify Cloud Service on a host in your environment. You are also installing Centrify extensions to your standard windows management tools
When trying to enroll your iphone or ipad , your device ends up with an failure during the enrolment process that says "You appear to have cookies disabled. Cookie support is required for enrollment, please enable before continuing"Read more...