One of the more anticipated features of the Centrify Identity Service 17.3 release is the ability to manage Windows 10 devices. This feature is currently in preview mode, but is available once enabled on your tenant. This post details the steps to enroll such a device into CIS. If you are interested in what administrators need to configure for Windows 10 mobile device management, please click here.
1. Under Settings, choose Connect to work or school.
2. Choose Connect
3. Enter your email address
4. This should locate your tenant in Centrify Identity Service. Enter your user name.
5. Enter your password
6. Choose an authentication method for multi-factor authentication
7. Respond to the challenge
8. You should see a success message, as below.
9. On the settings screen, you should see your work account similar to what is shown below
10. If you select the work account, you should see additional details similar to what is shown below
11. Log into your CIS tenant and select device tab. Your Windows 10 device is enrolled and should show here.
12. The Wipe Device and Unenroll Device actions should now be available.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.