This article will show you how to secure the access to a web application by prompting for multi-factor authentication or denying access, when certain conditions are met. The conditions include:
- IP Address (Make sure you first configure a corporate IP range to use this option)
- Identitiy cookie
- Day of the week
- Date range
- Time range
- Device OS
1. Log into the Centrify Admin Portal.
2. Edit your web application and select Policy from the left column.
3. In the right pane, click on the Add Rule button. A new window will appear.
a) Click on the Add Rule button.
b) Select the desired filter and condition
c) Click on the Add button.
d) Choose an Authentication Profile to allow, deny or require multi-factor authentication. Click OK.
4. Select a Default Profile to allow, deny or require multi-factor authentication. Click Save.
Other settings to consider:
- To restrict web application access to only devices that has been enrolled into Centrify's MDM.
- To manage web application access for devices managed by an external MDM.
- To restrict access based on behavioral risk level.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.