This article will show you how to only allow access to a web application from a device that has been enrolled into Centrify's MDM. Please note these instructions may change in the future.
Enroll your device into Centrify MDM
Configure your web application
1. Log into the Centrify Admin Portal.
2. Edit your web application and select Policy from the left column.
3. In the right pane, select the checkbox to "Use script to specify login authentication rules (configured rules are ignored)"then click on the Load Sample button. A new window will appear.
4. Select the option "require strong auth for unmanaged devices.js"then click on the Load button.
5. In the policy script, change the value for policy.RequiredLevel to 0. This will deny access from devices that are not managed by Centrify.
6. Select a Default Profile to Always Allow or a predefined authentication profile to perform multi-factor authentication to access the web application. This determins if the user is logging in from a managed device. Press Save when your configuration is complete.
To restrict web application access based on time, location, or other device conditions:
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.