At this point the device will be registered in your Active Directory, and the Group Policies will be pushed to your device.
The policies are delivered over the air by a Centrify hosted cloud service. Whenever IOS group policy changes are made in Active Directory they will be automatically pushed to all registered devices within a few moments.
What are the advantages to this approach?
1) Simple installation and setup.
2) Uses existing AD infrastructure for storing device objects
3) Uses existing Group Policy Tools for managing iOS policies
4) No firewall changes required for the Centrify proxy.
5) No modifications to the Active Directory schema
6) Users can self-register their devices
7) Administrators can see all the devices registered to their employees, and can lock/unlock or wipe as necessary.
Currently available options for management:
What else can I manage on the device?
We manage the standard Apple MDM configuration settings, but we do it all with Group Policy tools.