AD group issue with Centrify Express

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Participant II
#11 of 19 1,891

Re: AD group issue with Centrify Express

I would be interested to know if you were able to resolve this.  I have tried various things - end result is the group I am checking  will eventually be missing on some servers and always present on others.

Centrify Guru I
#12 of 19 1,884

We had support engage with a commercial customer that reported this.   Stay tuned to this thread.  If there's a bug in that version, we'll provide instructions to Express customers.

Want to learn more about practical Centrify examples? Check out my blog at http://centrifying.blogspot.com
Follow Centrify:
Participant II
#13 of 19 1,835

For the other person who was seeing disappearing groups - were you able to resolve? if so, how?
Centrify Guru I
#14 of 19 1,826

@sbrews,

We haven't been able to get a response from the commercial customer that reported the issue so we can do a log analysis.

Can you do us a favor? (and help us help you at the same time)

Can you please private-message me (mail icon on the upper right)  your contact info (email/phone number) and a support representative will contact you to capture some logs and get to the bottom of this.

Thanks in advance,

R.P

Want to learn more about practical Centrify examples? Check out my blog at http://centrifying.blogspot.com
Follow Centrify:
Participant II
#15 of 19 1,815

PM has been sent.

Participant II
#16 of 19 777

Bump.... I noticed that there was an updated client available - so I downloaded and installed. Unfortunately, it did not resolve the "...not a zone group" issue. I looked for but didnt find a changelog so I am not sure if the update addresses the issue or not. - is this update supposed to address the aforementioned issue? - if not, is there any word on when an update that addresses it will be available?
Centrify Guru I
#17 of 19 763

[ Edited ]

@sbrews,

We don't have the issue you're reporting as an open bug from any commercial customers.

If you are a commercial customer, please work with support.

R.P

Follow Centrify:
Participant II
#18 of 19 745

This seems to conflict with what was last known ...

- there was at least 1 other person (at least in this thread) who experienced the issue

- when I spoke with support, they indicated that they were able to dupllicate the issue

- the issue would be looked in to  and would likely be addressed via an update in the 1st quarter (of 2019).

Now it is not listed as an issue? 

If the free version is not working correctly - ie report groups as "not a zone group" sometimes and work other times - it will be an impossible sell to TPTB to get the fully supported product.

Centrify Guru I
#19 of 19 742

@sbrews,

It's also possible that I'm not aware of the information.  Perhaps I'm not the best qualified person to facilitate this request.

If you are a commercial customer, please work with support.

If you are a express customer, someone that is better qualified (or aware of this issue) can chime-in.

R.P

Follow Centrify: