AD User is Not Sync

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Participant II
#1 of 6 502

AD User is Not Sync

I just notified that one of the AD user account is not synchronized in Centrify via Centrify Connector. It doesn't seem to be a system wide issue since other users are synchronized. How can I troubleshoot the issue? I restarted the Connector service, but no success.

Participant I
#2 of 6 450

Re: AD User is Not Sync

This ticket is being handled by support. Thank You. 

Participant II
#3 of 6 440

The support engineer refused to provide me with support since we don't have a current support contract. We don't seem to have a help from support since we have Centrify SSO service through Samanage. Can anyone give me an advise on what to do to fix this one user not being provisioned?

Participant I
#4 of 6 411

@NoahChin5- we are looking into finding someone to help you. Please give us a bit of time. It's true that service terms for Samanage customers allow for community support only. Non the less, we'll try to help!

Participant I
#5 of 6 405

Hi, I sent you a PM. Please send information to e-mail provided, and I'll work this directly.

Highlighted
Participant II
#6 of 6 244

Hi,

I sent a couple of emails, but I still haven't heard anything back, and the issue is still there with this one user. Can you or someone still help me troubleshoot?