O365 outbound sync stuck
11-30-2018 09:01 AM
We recently had to let one of our Service Desk members go, forcing us to change some passwords. And now the Outbound Provision of Centrify to O365 and other apps are not syncing. The jobs are stuck in pending, unable to cancel sync jobs and unable to attempt to run new one.
12-02-2018 06:09 PM
Welcome to Centrify community.
Could you please kindly specify your tenant ID to us?
And I would like to kindly request read-only access to your Admin Portal so I may quickly review your configuration and reduce troubleshooting time.
Be aware that this is a restricted access account - it is not possible to make any changes or view any sensitive information in your environment. The account will be able to only view your setup configuration to better assist you with this issue:
(1) Log into the Admin Portal (https://cloud.centrify.com/manage)
(2) Click the username in the top-right corner and select "Support"
(3) Select the drop down under "Grant read-only access to Centrify Support".
(4) Choose the amount of time you would like to the authorization to last. Please allow at least 7 days when reporting general issues, access can be disabled at any time.
(5) Click Save and the access will be granted.
For screenshots and further information on this setting, see the following KB via the Centrify Customer Support Portal:
- KB-5083: How to grant read-only access to Centrify Support