Office 365 Certificate issue

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Participant II
#1 of 2 365

Office 365 Certificate issue

Hello, 

I"m getting an error getting SSO and O365 to work.  When I run the Microsoft connectivity analyzer test, I get the error below: 

Testing the SSL certificate to make sure it's valid.   The SSL certificate failed one or more certificate validation checks.   

Test Steps   The Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer is attempting to obtain the SSL certificate from remote server aau0875.my.centrify.com on port 443.   The Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer wasn't able to obtain the remote SSL certificate.  

Additional Details  

The certificate couldn't be validated because SSL negotiation wasn't successful. This could have occurred as a result of a network error or because of a problem with the certificate installation.
Elapsed Time: 430 ms.
Highlighted
Centrify Contributor I
#2 of 2 176

Re: Office 365 Certificate issue

jhatem,

As discussed via the Support case, the issue was that the immutableID was blank in Office 365 for your users. After setting it to the value that we are sending at login, you were able to successfully login 

The commands to run are (to get it from your AD and to set it in Office 365):

(provided as courtesy)

Get-ADUser jh-test | select UserPrincipalName,ObjectGuid, @{e={[system.convert]::ToBase64String($_.ObjectGuid.ToByteArray())};l="ImmutableId" } 

Set-MsolUser -UserPrincipalName <upn> -ImmutableId <immutableId>

I hope this helps.

Andrea