Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Master V
#1 of 1 829

[Announcement] New Centrify Download Center

[ Edited ]

We are pleased to announce the launch of Centrify’s newly revamped Download Center! Our goal with the new Download Center is to provide our customers with an improved experience to locate and download Centrify software. Key new features introduced include:

1. File search. Customers can now search across all supported files with keywords in title, version and operating system. Simply enter the search term in the search box to locate the file you need.

Picture1.png

2. Improved user interface and browse experience. Files are categorized by product lines, arranged in reverse chronological order. They can also be filtered by product type, operating system and release version to help you narrow down the files you are looking for.

Picture2.png

3. Share and Bookmark. File packages can now be accessed directly via permalink URLs. Simply click on the “Share” icon to copy file package URL to your system clipboard. With this new feature, you can easily bookmark files for access at a later time, or share files with colleagues by providing them with direct permalinks.

Picture3.png

4. MD5 Hash can now be highlighted and copied for ease of comparison.

Picture4.png

We hope you find these features in our newly improved Download Center useful. As always, please do not hesitate to send me a direct message if you have questions or feedback.

Regards,

AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.