[Announcement] New and improved Customer Support Portal case submission form!
11-12-2018 10:05 AM
We are pleased to announce that we are rolling out new improvements to our Customer Support Portal to provide better support to our customers. These changes aim to streamline the process of submitting support tickets and to speed the issue resolution times. Our goal with the new form is to provide our customers the ability to provide us with as much information as possible during issue creation and reduce the back and forth. We are targeting to go live with this new case form on November 29, 2018. Some of the key changes are:
- Upload File. Customers can now upload logs, error screenshots, configuration files right at the time of issue submission. No more submitting the support case and then attaching files.
- Input fields to capture business impact. Knowing the business impact of the issue enables us to prioritize the support case appropriately and provide you with timely help.
When you select your Case Type as Issue, the following input fields will display
- Input fields to capture additional details This critical piece of information can help us understand the circumstances in which the issue arises and provide us with a better lead for our troubleshooting.
Free form text fields to capture
- What changes were introduced in the environment that triggered this issue
- Current behavior
- Expected behavior
- Steps to replicate the issue
- Oh well, I just had a question We will display the input fields only if you select the case type as “Issue”. For questions, please set Type as “Question” and we will not ask you for more details.
We hope you find these features in our newly improved case submission form useful. As always, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or feedback.
Centrify Global Support