Master V
#1 of 2 2,444

Centrify Customer Success Webinar - Expert Hour for Munki

[ Edited ]

Centrify Expert Hour for Munki

Date: Monday, November 13, 2017

Time: 11 am PT / 2 pm ET

Recording for on-demand playback:

Centrify has built-in integration with the Munki open source project for Mac Application Management to enable administrators to centrally manage and automatically distribute 3rd party and in-house developed macOS applications to end users based on their role in the organization. Now, IT can automatically install and update applications silently as soon as the user enrolls their Mac, or when the user is added to a role in which the applications are assigned. Centrify Endpoint Services provides a rich enterprise app store for self-service installations of approved applications without giving users administrative rights they do not need.

On November 13, join Ryan Villanueva from the Centrify Customer Success team for a Q&A session on integrating Centrify’s Mac management solution with the Munki open source project. Get answers to frequently asked questions such as:

• What is Munki and why is it important?
  • What distinguishes Centrify’s implementation from a standard Munki solution?
  • What are the open source tools Centrify can leverage along with Munki?
  • What are the Installation steps?
  • How can administrators use Munki to push apps and updates?

Presenter:

20160714_121434.jpg

Ryan Villanueva

Sr. Technical Support Engineer

To ask your own Centrify privilege management related question, log into the Centrify Community and post your question in the event thread here or send a direct message to @CentrifySupport via Twitter.

AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Master V
#2 of 2 2,111

Re: Centrify Customer Success Webinar - Expert Hour for Munki

[ Edited ]
[11/13/2017 Update] Recording for this event has been posted
AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.