Highlighted
Master V
#1 of 2 2,971

Centrify Customer Success Webinar - Expert Hour for Privilege Management

[ Edited ]

Expert Hour for Privilege Management

Recording for on-demand playback:

Slide Presentation:

Privileged Access Security enables organizations to reduce the risk of security breaches by minimizing the attack surface. Centrify’s Infrastructure Service (formerly known as Centrify Privilege Services) help you consolidate identities, deliver cross-platform, least-privilege access and control shared accounts, while securing remote access and auditing all privileged sessions.

On Wednesday, October 4th, join Steven Feltner from the Centrify Customer Success team for a Q&A session on privilege management solutions from our Infrastructure Service offering. Get answers to frequently asked questions such as:

• What is Privilege Management and why is it important?
  • What is the difference between privilege management and privilege elevation?
  • How is Centrify Infrastructure Service (Formally known as Privilege Service) more than a password vault?
  • What permissions are needed to access Infrastructure Service?
  • What are authentication profiles and how are they set-up?
  • What type of accounts and systems can be used/added

Presenter:

1725efa.jpg

Steven Feltner

Technical Support Engineer

AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Master V
#2 of 2 2,618

Re: Centrify Customer Success Webinar - Expert Hour for Privilege Management

[10/4/2017 Update] Recording for this event has been posted.
AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.