Important Centrify Website Account Changes
01-02-2018 09:28 AM
To meet our growing customer demand, we are upgrading our backend systems to better support our community. If your Centrify.com account was created prior to January 6, 2018, please reset your account password upon your next login. You will only be required to do this once.
How to Get Started (after January 6th)
- On the Centrify website, select the Reset Password link
- Enter your company email address
- An email with reset token will be sent to you
- Copy and paste your reset token on the Password Reset page and enter your new password
- You will receive a confirmation email after successful password reset
If you encounter any issues, kindly contact Centrify support by phone at (669) 444-5200 and press option 2, or email Centrify Support. For more information regarding the one-time password reset, please visit the FAQ page: https://www.centrify.com/login/faq/
Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.
Centrify products will be available exclusively via a subscription-based model effective July 1, 2018.
Learn more: https://www.centrify.com/pricing/
These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.