Join CyberConnect via the live stream
10-27-2017 11:31 AM
CyberConnect 2017 is right around the corner, November 6th & 7th. Can’t join us in New York City? Register for the live stream and watch keynotes, main stage panels, as well as interviews with presenters and attendees.
Sessions you don't want to miss:
- Pervasive Security: Protecting your Organization in a Global Supply Chain,
Edna Conway, Chief Security Officer, Global Value Chain, Cisco Systems Inc.
- State of the Union: Understanding Today’s Hyper Evolving Threat Landscape
Christopher Novak, Co-Founder & Global Director, Verizon Threat Research Advisory Center, Verizon Communications
- Threat Intel Strategies to Enable Your Cyber Workforce
Pete Naumovski, CISO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Creating a Culture of Trust to Improve Cybersecurity
The Honorable Theresa Grafenstine, Inspector General, United States House of Representatives
- Security By Design: Tools for Building a More Secure Future
Dr. Ron Ross, Fellow, NIST
- Anatomy of a Hack: Breaking Down the Dyn DDoS Attack
Cricket Liu, Chief DNS Architect, Infoblox
- Security Orchestration: Leveraging Advanced Technologies to Automate and Empower
Jason Witty, CISO, U.S.Bank
While you watch, join the conversation on Twitter using #CyberConnect and you'll be able to connect with community members at the conference and those also watching remotely.
Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.
These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.