NEWS TODAY: Centrify to focus on Zero Trust Privilege, spins out IDaaS business as Idaptive
2 weeks ago
Good morning, Centrify Community!
If you haven’t seen the news already, this morning we announced the spinout of Centrify’s IDaaS business into a new company called Idaptive, in order to serve our customers and partners even better.
Centrify and Idaptive will operate as independent, affiliated companies beginning in January 2019. This strategy doubles down on two distinct areas of enterprise security – Privileged Access Management and IDaaS – with dedicated resources to optimize focus, efficiency and growth.
- Centrify is sharpening its strategic focus on redefining the legacy approach to Privileged Access Management (PAM) with cloud-architected Zero Trust Privilege to stop the leading cause of breaches – privileged access abuse.
- Idaptive will deliver Next-Gen Access to protect employees, partners and customers with its market-leading IDaaS solution, securing access everywhere with an Intelligent Access Cloud that constantly learns from and adapts to login context and risk in a way that protects companies.
We’re committed to clearly and consistently communicating this news to our customers, partners, and employees, so there are a lot of communications going out starting today:
- The press release issued this morning can be found here: https://www.centrify.com/about-us/news/press-releases/2018/centrify-spins-out-idaptive/
- We’ve also posted a public external FAQ to the Centrify web site, which should answer many of your questions about this news and what it means to you: https://www.centrify.com/centrify-idaptive-faq
- Emails have started going out to all Centrify customers and partners this morning. Please check your spam folders if you are a Centrify customer and do not receive an email.
- A Centrify Zero Trust Privilege education page is online at https://www.centrify.com/education/what-is-zero-trust-privilege/
- Tim Steinkopf, who was named CEO of Centrify effecting January 1, has posted a blog about the company’s new focus: https://blog.centrify.com/centrify-zero-trust-privilege/
- Idaptive’s social media channels are now live! Please go follow the new company on Twitter and LinkedIn!
We know there are going to be a lot of questions, so again we encourage you to visit the online FAQ and appreciate your patience. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Centrify point of contact. If you don’t know who that is, please post here and we’ll have someone get in touch with you.
Thank you, from the Centrify and Idaptive teams!