Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Master V
#1 of 1 1,687

New Customer Portal Feature - Customer License Keys

[ Edited ]

With our newly introduced “Customer License Key” tab on the "My Support Profile" page, designated customer contacts can now view all License Keys purchased from Centrify. Simply click on "My Support Profile" on the Support Portal home page  and click on the “Customer License Key” tab.

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 9.46.22 AM.png

Navigate to "My Support Profile" from the Support Portal home page

license key screen full.jpg

Customer License Key Tab

License keys can be filtered by License Type, and sorted by Issue Date, License Count as well as License Type. Account contacts designated as Support Administrators (super-users with the ability to view all cases) as well contacts with the License Key Recipient role are automatically granted access to view this new tab. Please contact Centrify Support if you’d like to grant access to additional users.

We hope you find this new feature to display license keys useful. Please leave a reply below or contact us directly if you have any questions or feedback.

AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.