× Welcome to the Centrify Community! We are rolling out product name changes — click here to learn more.

[Resolved] Community Registration User ID Issue

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Community Manager
#1 of 2 6,328
Accepted Solution

[Resolved] Community Registration User ID Issue

[ Edited ]

Due to recent changes made to our community registration pages, users who registered for new community accounts after 2/10/2015 may be  registered in the community with a default user ID (in the format of userxxxxx). We are actively working on this issue, and we will notify the community once we have an update.

Once this issue is resolved, you will be able to go to your Centrify.com account management page and change your default user ID to a custom user ID.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please do not hesitate to send me a Private Message if you have any questions.

Regards,

AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Community Manager
#2 of 2 6,157

Re: [Resolved] Community Registration User ID Issue

[ Edited ]

This issue has been resolved. For users who received a generic "userxxxxx" community alias, please go to go to your Centrify.com account management page and change your default user ID to a custom user ID.

[Untitled].png

For newly registered users, you will be taken to the account management page to pick a community alias once you activate your account and login.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact me via PM if you have additional questions regarding your user alias selection.

Regards,

AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.