[Webinar] Secure your entire environment – expanding beyond Linux and UNIX
04-03-2018 11:09 AM
WEBINAR: Secure your entire environment – expanding beyond Linux and UNIX
Thursday, April 5th, 2018
11:00 AM PT
If you’ve implemented Centrify Infrastructure Services (formerly Centrify Server Suite) to bridge your Linux and UNIX servers to Active Directory and for privilege elevation, you probably have other platforms and environments that require privileged access management coverage. Need help with next steps? We’re here to help.
Join us for a special customer-exclusive webinar with David McNeely, Centrify’s Vice President of Product Strategy, who will discuss and demonstrate the various use cases associated with:
- Cloud workloads – how to extend your on-premises security to a hybrid cloud model
- Windows servers – implementing least privilege consistency across your multi-platform environment
- New app architectures – managing privileged access control for your container-based solutions
- Big Data projects – how to reduce time to production with rapid integration for secure access controls
- Windows and Mac endpoints – reducing the likelihood of a ransomware attack
Centrify’s Vice President of Product Strategy
Register here to discover the various options to reduce risk, improve your productivity and ensure you’re on your way to achieving optimal security and risk maturity.
Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.
These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.