× Welcome to the Centrify Community! We are rolling out product name changes — click here to learn more.

[macOS Sierra] Centrify Provides Day Zero Support for macOS Sierra

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Manager
#1 of 2 2,398

[macOS Sierra] Centrify Provides Day Zero Support for macOS Sierra

[ Edited ]

[09/16/2016] Update: An updated Centrify for Mac Agent has been posted. Please go the the macOS Sierra Support Resources Page to download updated files.

Centrify is pleased to continue its tradition of offering customers immediate support for the latest macOS operating system. An updated version of the Centrify for Mac Agent is available today for the soon-to-be-released macOS Sierra.

Refer to the macOS Sierra Support Resources Page for everything you need to successfully implement Centrify for Mac with macOS 10.12.

Read the Centrify for macOS 10.12 Release Notes for a list of changes and known issues.

For further assistance, please contact Centrify Support.

Click here to download from the macOS Sierra Support Resources Page

Additional announcements related to macOS Sierra support will be posted here. Be sure to log in and subscribe to this thread for up-to-date information.  

Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 9.34.02 AM.png

AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Community Manager
#2 of 2 2,209

Re: [macOS Sierra] Centrify Provides Day Zero Support for macOS Sierra

[09/16/2016] Update: An updated Centrify for Mac Agent has been posted. Please go the the macOS Sierra Support Resources Page to download updated files.

AntonC
Community Manager

Community FAQ | Documentation | Support Portal | Centrify Trust | @CentrifySupport on Twitter
Follow Centrify:
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank our community contributors!
Problem Solved? Click "Accepted as Solution" so this information can help other users.

These opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.