Note: Applicable to versions 17.8 and above
- Log in to Admin Portal using your system admin account.
- In the user name drop down menu click about to get the version number.
- Once the version number is determined click Downloads (In the user name drop down menu)
- Click the link for the Firefox browser.
- In the pop-up window, click Allow.
- The browser displays a dialog box for installing the browser extension.
- Click Install Now.
- A dialog box appears for restarting the browser.
- Click Restart Now to restart the browser and finish installation.
After the browser restarts, the Centrify Browser Extension icon is added to the Menubar as shown.
( older version would add the extension to the toolbar )
In this new version you no longer need to go to about:config to configure tenant url settings.
Options to add the tenant url is under “Add ons”
15. Centrify Browser Extension \ Options .
17. Once you click on “Options” this page will be open in a new tab
19. The browser extension is configured to work with the default Centrify identity platform URL—https://cloud.centrify.com/.
20. If the value is something different, or if you are using a test version of the directory service that uses a different URL, type the correct value and click OK.
21. Restart your browser to effect the new URL
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.