- Log in to the Centrify Identity Platform as an Administrator
- Switch to Admin Portal
- Click on "Apps"
- Click on "Add Web Apps"
5. Click on "Custom" template tab
6. Click "Add" for SAML
7. Click "Yes" to add application
8. Open Configure Application Settings in Centrify Dashboard
9. Login to Pivotal SSO Dashboard
10. Navigate to "Plans"
11. Click on "Manage Identity Providers"
12. Select "New Identity Provider"
13. Add Centrify as "Identity Provider Name"
14. Select "SAML 2.0" Identity Provider type
15. From Centrify Admin Portal click "Download Identity Provider SAML Meta data"
16. In Pivotal SSO Dashboard select "Upload Identity Provider Metadata"
17. Provide XML metadata file downloaded from Centrify Admin Portal in step #15
18. Select "Save Identity Provider"
19. Select "Configure SAML Service Provider"
20. Select "Download Metadata"
21. Select "Upload SP Metadata" in Centrify Admin Portal
22. Choose XML file downloaded from step #20
23. Compare relevant settings on both IDP and SP sides
24. Choose "Save" under Application Settings in Centrify Admin Portal
25. Make sure application status is set to "Deployed"
26. [Updated March 2018] The Centrify Admin Console now has an updated User Interface to configure SAML settings (screenshot below.) The Idp & Sp metadata files can still be downloaded and uploaded to the appropriate target. In this case the IDP metadata file can be downloaded and uploaded to the SP (Pivotal CF.) Conversely the SP metadata file can be downloaded from Pivotal CF and uploaded here to the Centrify Admin Console. Manual Configuration is also an option if you prefer not to use the metadata XML files.
27. Test SSO in User Portal
28. Test SSO from SP source
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.