By Vijay84279 on 03-25-2017 08:55 AM - last edited 05-02-2017 11:27 AM
1. Need to have Analytics Entitlement.
- If you do not see one please request one from your account representative.
- Creating Authentication Profiles
- Log in to Admin Portal , Click Settings > Authentication
- Click Add Profile on the Authentication Profiles page
- Select the authentication mechanism per your requirement and save the profile.
- Creating Authentication Rules
- Log in to the Admin Portal
- Click Policies and select the policy you want to edit or click "Add Policy Set" to create a new one
- Under Security Policies > Login Authentication Select “Yes” in the “Enable authentication policy controls drop-down”.
- Click on Add Rule, under “authentication Rule” define the conditions based on “Risk Level” filter and condition using the drop-down boxes as shown.
- Pick the “Authentication Profile” from the drop down you have created in Step-1 you want to apply if all filters and conditions are met in the “Authentication Rule”
- You can define the authentication challenge requirements based on user risk levels “Low”, Medium” and “High” , For example, a user attempting to log in to a Centrify Identity Platform service (i.e. an application, user portal, etc.) from an unfamiliar location , the user can be prompted for an “authentication challenge” because the “Authentication Rules/ condition correlates with a medium risk level. When this same user attempts to log in from a familiar location, he is only prompted to enter a password. You can configure these requirements using authentication rules and authentication profiles in Admin Portal as shown above.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.