1. Login to the Centrify Admin Portal.
2. Go to Core Services > Policies.
3. Edit an existing policy by clicking on the name of the policy or create one.
4. Go to Endpoint Policies > Common Mobile Settings and click on Common. By default, it is set to "Yes" and you will be able to see Passcodes on an Enrolled device.
5. If you want to disable the “Passcodes” you will need to select No in the “Show "Passcodes" interface in the mobile apps and the user portal”.
6. When it is set to “No” you will not be able to see Passcodes once the policies are updated on the device.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.