Step 1. Use Apple Configurator 2 to create the desired WiFi setting, then export the profile.
1. Launch Apple Configurator and select File > New Profile.
2. Enter a display name for the profile in General.
3. In the left column, select WiFi, click the Configure button, then enter your WiFi settings.
4. Once you have completed your configuration, go to File > Save.
Step 2. Upload the saved mobileconfig profile into your domain controller: \\yourdomain\SYSVOL\yourdomain\mobileconfig Create this directory if it does not exist.
Step 3. Specify the profile in one of the following GPO settings to apply the WiFi settings:
- Computer Configuration > Policies > Centrify Settings > Mac OS X Settings > Custom Settings > Install MobileConfig Profiles or
- User Configuration > Policies > Centrify Settings > Mac OS X Settings > Custom Settings > Install MobileConfig Profiles
Other settings to consider:
- How to setup a workstation-authentication certificate for auto-enrollment
- How to setup a user-authentication certificate for auto-enrollment
- How to push WiFi settings via Centrify's cloud policy service
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.