This article will show you how to secure the access to a web application by only allowing access from a device that has been enrolled into Centrify's MDM or prompt for multi-factor authentication when accessing from a non-managed device.
Enroll your device into Centrify MDM
Configure your web application
1. Log into the Centrify Admin Portal.
2. Edit your web application and select Policy from the left column, then click Add Rule.
3. When a new window appears, click Add Filter.
4. Select Managed Device and desired condition, then click Add.
7. Press Save when your configuration is complete.
Other settings to consider:
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.