Centrify for Google Cloud Overview
Centrify Application, End-Point and Infrastructure Services provide Google customers using Google Cloud Platform and/or G Suite with the services necessary to integrate these solutions into the Enterprise to simplify administration through integration and automated provisioning, streamline end user access through single sign-on and increase security through both privilege management and multi-factor authentication services.
This TechCenter will provide detailed guidance on the usage of Centrify products to integrate into the Enterprise and increase the security of several Google Cloud products including:
Centrify provides Services designed to more seamlessly integrate G Suite you’re your existing Enterprise identity and access management platform with several different capabilities.
- The Centrify Deployment Guide for G Suite describes how to:
- Establish Enterprise-based user provisioning to G Suite
- Configure AD/LDAP-based Group to Google OU mapping for G Suite Services
- Simplify user access via federated login with MFA where needed
- Admin Guide: https://docs.centrify.com/en/centrify/appref/cloudhelp/g-n/saas_appref_googleapps.html#
EMM for Android, iOS, Mac and Win10
Centrify End-Point Service provides Enterprise Mobility Management services to securely manage employees’ mobile devices, laptops and desktops. This enables IT to centrally control access to cloud, mobile and on-premises apps with unified identity management, Mac and Windows 10 device management, and full featured Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) for mobile device management and mobile app.
- EMM for Android and iOS
- Mac and Windows 10 Device Management
- True SSO for Applications
- Admin Guide: https://docs.centrify.com/en/centrify/adminref/cloudhelp/cloud-admin-devices.html#
- List of Device Configuration Policies: https://docs.centrify.com/en/centrify/adminref/cloudhelp/cloud-admin-list-grpup-policies.html#
Login and SSO for Chromebook
Centrify provides end users with a seamless experience to Login to their Google Chromebook with their existing enterprise identity and optionally be challenged for multi-factor or password-based authentication to their Chromebook desktop. Centrify also provides the user with seamless access to the Centrify Portal for True Single Sign-on access to Enterprise Applications.
- Enterprise Login and MFA
- True SSO for Centrify Portal and Applications
- Admin Guide: https://docs.centrify.com/en/centrify/appref/cloudhelp/g-n/saas_appref_googlechromebook.html#
- How To TechBlog: http://community.centrify.com/t5/TechBlog/How-to-Centrify-for-Google-Chromebook-configuration-guide/...
PIM for Google Compute Engine
The Centrify Infrastructure Management solution provides a set of controls for Google Compute Engine Linux VM Instances to support Enterprise integrated identity and access management functions. This solution enables organizations to consolidate identities, enforce cross-platform least privilege access and control shared accounts, while securing remote access and auditing all privileged sessions.
- The How To article on Setting up Centrify PIM Solution for GCE Linux VM Instances (http://community.centrify.com/t5/TechBlog/How-To-Setup-Centrify-PIM-for-Google-Compute-Engine-Linux-... ) will show how to:
- Lock down shared accounts
- Establish enterprise authentication with Active Directory and optionally require MFA
- Enforce Least Privilege
- Enable Secure Remote Access – no public IP, no in-bound SSH or RDP
- Github Repo: https://github.com/centrify/GCP-Automation
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.