Yubico and Centrify together provide context-based, adaptive authentication across enterprise users and resources. Whether it’s for PIV-based authentication, OATH One-time passwords, or as a physical NFC token for mobile devices — Centrify and Yubico provides IT the flexibility to enforce security without user frustration.
Centrify can leverage the YubiKey for use cases such as:
- Smartcard AD-based log in to Mac or Linux
- Re-authentication for privilege escalation on Windows
- Smartcard login to Centrify’s cloud service for SSO, Secure Remote access, or administration
- YubiKey OATH OTP for as a second factor for secure SSO to individual cloud applications, or to a portal of cloud apps
- YubiKey as OATH OTP for MFA to servers for privileged session control
- YubiKey as physical NFC token for MFA to secure access to apps on mobile devices
Here are the main topics covered in this TechCenter:
- SSO with Centrify and Yubico
- Centrify and Yubico Integrations Overview
- How to Secure SSO to Servers and Password Checkout with OTP
- Yubico Deployment Guide
- Centrify and Yubico Solution Brief
A step by step configuration guide for configuring Yubico with Centrify for Certificate based authentication or Yubico OATH-HOTP.
The rise of cloud and mobile means that business employees are using more varied devices than ever to access an ever-growing number of cloud and on-premises apps — each with their own username and password. Centrify and Yubico provide a frictionless security solution that eliminates passwords, bolsters security, and provides secure access to apps, devices, and IT resources.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.